Josies Wedding

I FINALLY updated my blog....I know its been a while. I have been so busy it feels like. Josies wedding was the big thing and I thought when that was over I could breath, but no no. I have a baby shower, bridal pics, reunion pics, family pics, wedding pics, BIG MOVIES COMING OUT, money issues. A lOT on my mind. Anyway I am happy so far with how the summer is going. I CANT WAIT for Bear Lake. We are going in July. Its like the best vacation ever!!!...well except Forks. Below I have included some pics from Josies wedding. It was the most perfect day ever. Nothing could have cooperated more.

Comments

JG said…
I love your photos! Really beautiful. I just wish they would display a bigger view when I click on them.
Laura Jett said…
dang, you are busy this summer! but CUTE picts!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

TWILIGHT VACATION

Car Accident