Updates

I know it has been a while since I updated my blog. Sorry. I know you have all been sitting on the egde of your seats waiting for what will happen next.


Well first well go with a quick vacation update. I had twelve days off in a row and didnt know what to do. So I sat at home a lot, but we did go to Wyoming for 3 days and went 4-wheeling. That was fun even though we didnt see any wildlife. I was hoping to get pictures, but thats okay. It was still fun. My mom and I went to the Spa with was super relaxing. I bought my cats the cutest cat condo. I got a picture of Nessie sleeping on it. She opened her eyes just as I snapped the picture and she looked so pissed. Like leave me the hell alone. lol. My Mom, Brother, and I went 4-wheeling up Cottonwood Canyon. That was fun too, although it was a little rocky. Anyway I posted pictures with captions below, so scroll down.

So you know how sometimes you have a thought that is followed by the strangest feeling. Kind of like for the first time you see something clearly. Ya I had that about 'time' the other day. How freaking fast and slow time is moving. I still feel like the girl in 8th grade. There is no way I am 23....24 in 5 months. GOO. I feel like I am 23 going on 50. But at the same time when you think of major events in history, and you think about how long ago they were....ya they weren't that long ago. EVERYTHING seems to have happend just yesterday. I was thinking about this alot when I was watching Little Women the other night. The Civil War was in the 1860s. That is sooooo not that long ago. And when you think of how those people live and how different we are from them, mainly because of technology. It's just creepy. 150 years from now feels like tomorrow and I cant even imagine where we will be then.


So anyone else have any weird rants or topics they would like to discuss. I am a very opinionated person that doesn't believe in filters, so bring it on. :) :) :)



My super cute cat was sleeping and I woke her

up to take a picture.



I am sexy....you know it!



We went to Bear Lake in July with some of my


Dads family. It was fun.



Amber and Mary are my homies

Forget hiking. I drove to the top of this mountain!

Maggie was so freaking cute sitting in her basket

while we were 4-wheeling

Paul and Maggie....watch out

she's a killer


I am sad to announce Nessie

is barren. And she looks pissed

about it.

Comments

Jen said…
what the freak? I'm not one of your hommies no mo'?? Some one's gonna get their trash kicked if I don't have a picture of me on your blog soon!! =) hee hee! Just kiddin! I really don't want any pictures of me on anyones blog. That's why I only put pictures of my kids! They're much cuter!
Laura Jett said…
yeah no kidding. I do believe WE were homies WAY before you were with Amber and Mary! What the freak?!?
love the picts though. ;) poor Nessie! hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

TWILIGHT VACATION

Car Accident