Summer Vacations!!

Yes, I did go back to Forks. IT WAS FANTASTIC. Not quite as magical as the first time. It wasnt as wet so that took away some of the mist that was so important, but it was still amazing. The beaches were my favorite part, mostly because they were free of spiders, as opposed to everywhere else we went. Arlena and I took our time driving down the coast and stopping at beaches. We also hit some new movie hot spots. See pics below.

I also went to San Diego this summer. We went to Matts wedding, which was beautiful. And then we went to Sea World and the beach. It was awesome. Jumping waves was really fun. A little scary, but awesome.

Comments

Unknown said…
Way beautiful! You should post more often! I'm going to add your blog to mine!

Popular posts from this blog

TWILIGHT VACATION

Car Accident